Thursday 12 June 2014

The Ever Green Love



I do not hate her, but she is just not fit in our home.’ This was the remarks which I heard from my 4 year old daughter after the birth of her little sister.

Never penetrating into the deep, I only managed to pass a cute nervous smile. Later, my husband confirmed such an attitude of my little girl as a symptom reveling jealously. But how could it be undone, I had no other option in my mind but Dora the games

I remembered that every time my little angel engages with the Dora online, she used to ask for my companionship, as a person I am not an ignorant regarding my child but I am a housewife too. I only used to manage, a few minutes with her engaging in multilayer activities. This was due to my very tough routine both as a mother and as a housewife.  Although my daughter never was a serious threat, but I am on a believe that ‘Prevention is better than treatment’. Hence, I made up my mind, the moment my husband issued a red card.




The first thing I did was to sit along with my little daughter carrying with me the new born baby girl. I started involving into the different Baby game along with my little angle since the entire tasks of the house had become someone else’s headache. My husband second time in our marriage life had volunteered to present his services.

This technique was fruit, full and through the patience of my husband and intelligence of my mind, I had finally managed to inject into my little daughter’s heart, the Ever Green Love of her baby sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment