Tuesday 19 November 2013

What I Learned From Dora Games



Why it is so that some people like plantation, other love to shoot the gigantic mountains, still others are inspired by the various reflecting oceans? From deserts to oceans, whether it’s the fire thing or the visibility factor the dense air. These all have one thing in common COLORS.

By the time we develop into adults, we are feel proud in distinguishing and appreciating various colors which our One God has bestowed on us. The actual story begins at the age which is not normally known or remembered easily. The main part of the story is our parents who owe the credit of teaching us different colors' concept through Dora New Games.

They are the one who strive hard to make us familiar with the various colors and their uses. for instance the concept of the white color, I remembered, was taught to me by my mother, she used to point at the white teeth of Dora every now and then, insisting me to brush my teeth twice a day to achieve that kind of perfection.

I don't remember how I started taking into account different colors’ scheme in my life. My parents inform me that, I was about 3 years old when I started to pick the various clothes, toys and other things which reflected my favorite color PINK. One reason that I went for pink, I think was due to my intense involvement with the Dora Dress Up Games For Girls. Dora Dress Up Games For Girls.

 Thanks to my parents intense efforts that today I find myself involved with the multicolor all spread around me, I am not only able to distinguish between them but also have profound knowledge regarding the different colors psychology.


No comments:

Post a Comment