Friday 9 May 2014

I Miss You Father



The day when I was born, was the luckiest day for my enemy.  On that day he was able to achieve the highest marks in an intelligence test.  On the very day when I was born, he decided to shun all kinds of activities that would introduce the entire sets of skills via the famous Dora Caring Games, in his newborn son, who came to earth on the very day when I was born.





According to my mother this attitude, developed in him out of arrogance and that this evil attitude would soon over turn his position from being the luckiest person to one of the unlucky ones.  This prediction proved to be right. Ever since my childhood I had been witnessing my mother fighting with my false father over the issue of engaging her son into some healthy activities such as New Baby game .  On the contrast my false father always argued with my mother and persuaded her that he would be enough for teaching his son the art of life. For the same reason, he never allowed me to play online.




This obstruction was soon transformed into my poor ability to judge things as compare to the children of my age. My false father was not different from other s, and therefore picking up the reason behind my abnormal behavior my mother introduced me to different Dora Puzzle Games For Girls secretly.

Twenty years have passed and here I stand before you holding a cup in the World Class Intelligence Test. The credit goes to my real father who was always in favor of such activities, although he is not with us anymore, but know that he still can hear me in the same may I hear his voice echoing in my ears out from his picture.


 Oh’ Father I Miss You So Much...


No comments:

Post a Comment